During the session, you may:
- Relax so deeply that you fall asleep
- Enter a quiet meditation-like state
- Feel as if you are dreaming while awake
- Experience memories or insights while on the table
- Enjoy a pleasant sense of warmth, softening, widening or floating
- At times, you may experience other kinds of sensations as energy that has been held in the body is released. If this occurs, just stay present with your breath and bodily sensations and allow this energy to discharge.
- The session quite often involves a process of letting go of patterns that inhibit your health and vitality. Once these patterns begin to shift, the therapist may notice changes in your fluids, tissues, bones and potency. You may experience a sense of integration in your body, mind and spirit.
At the end of the session, you may:
- Feel relaxed, but also energized
- Find yourself breathing more fully and deeply
- Stand straighter and taller
- Feel more comfortable in your body
- You may be surprised to feel a new sense of peace and ease as you leave the office to return, renewed, to your life.
- Notice an improvement in your sleep patterns